Cassandra Lee Coghlan is a board certified physician assistant and registered dietician who is passionate about providing quality, patient-centered health care to her patients. She graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in nutrition at The University of Alabama, and worked as a clinical dietician before entering Emory’s Physician Assistant Program in 2009, where she was nominated by her peers to serve on the Honor Council. Her experience working in both medical and surgical oncology practices has allowed her to understand the importance of compassionate and direct patient communication. Cassandra has a particularly strong interest in surgery oncology, hematology and infectious diseases. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and a member of the Golden Key Honors Society.
Outside of work, Cassandra enjoys traveling internationally, cooking and trail hiking.
Education and Training
- Master of Medical Science, Emory University School of Medicine, 2011
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Alabama, 2004
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Physician Assistant
- Registered Dietician
- Member, American Academy of Physicians Assistants
- Member, Golden Key Honors Society