Dr. Davidson earned his medical degree from the University of Florida. He completed his residency in general surgery at Orlando Regional Medical Center, where he was honored as the “Resident of the Year” in 1993. Dr. Davidson completed his surgical oncology fellowship at the University of Texas- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, and is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Davidson joined Dr. Lee at Melanoma & Sarcoma Specialists of Georgia in 2013. Prior to Northside, Dr. Davidson worked closely with the cancer program at Piedmont Hospital-Atlanta from 2007 to 2013. Dr. Davidson treats a variety of different types of malignancies, but has a special interest in the treatment of melanoma and sarcoma patients. Prior to 2007, Dr. Davidson served as the Regional Director of Surgical Oncology Education with the Southwest Georgia Cancer Coalition in Albany, Georgia. Dr. Davidson is a member of the Society of Surgical Oncology, a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the Georgia Surgical Society. He has been actively involved in research and publications during his 17 years of practice.
- Surgical Oncologist, Melanoma & Sarcoma Specialists of Georgia
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Surgical Oncology, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 1996
- Residency, General Surgery, Orlando Regional Medical Center, 1993
- MD, University of Florida College of Medicine, 1988
- BS, University of Florida, 1984
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery
- Member, Society of Surgical Oncology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Georgia Surgical Society